Graduate PLUS Loan
The Financial Aid Office, on a case-by-case basis, may reduce or deny eligibility for Graduate PLUS Loans. This allowance is based on Federal Statute, HEA 479A(c), and on 34 CFR 685.301(a)(8), which allows a professional judgment to reduce or deny a student a loan. Reviews of outstanding loan debt, length of program of study, and other items will be assessed and the student will be notified in writing if concerns are noted.
How do I apply for a GRAD PLUS direct loan?
- Sign In
- Click on Request a PLUS loan.
- Under What You Need - click on Graduate PLUS.
- Complete Personal Information - continue
- Select Award Year
- Complete Student & Loan Info
- Review Application
- Credit Check and Submit
- Once all steps are completed, make sure to print out a copy of your Master Promissory Note for your records.
- An electronic confirmation will be transmitted to the Financial Aid Office within 48 hours.
For more information please visit the Federal Student Aid Website.